(price depends on amount of cleaning required and level of difficulty to access)
- Blow Debris Off Roof ($175 - $250)
- Low-Power Pressure Wash With Application Of Sodium Hypochlorite: Kills All Organic Matter ($450 - $650)
- High-Power Pressure Wash: Recommended For Metal Roof Only ($450 - $650)
- Remove Moss Growth With Scraper/Hard Bristled Brush ($750 - $900)
- Moss Prevention Powder Application ($45 per 1000 sq ft)
-Moss, lichen, and grime build-up on the surface of the roof, and can cause water to pool, leading to leaks, and promotes more rapid deterioration of building materials.
-Keeping the roof clean not only maintains the beauty of the building, it also makes the roofing material last longer.